Turn private WiFi connection on or off and change the information connected to the network directly from Comcast Business My Account. This function is only available to customers who have a Business Wireless device Gateway. How to change wifi password Comcast business?
Access and manage settings
- Log in to My Account and select Internet from the Services menu. Only the main manager or service manager can update this information.
- Select Manage private Wi-Fi on the right side of the page.
- Manage your 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz connection by selecting the pencil icon in the appropriate section. From here you can:
- Select the On switch. On / Off to turn the network on or off. Enabling access allows users with a network name / SSID to access the network. Disabling access ensures that no one can access this network, even if it has a network name / SSID.
- Edit network name / SSID and enable or disable network name / SSID broadcasting.
- Change security mode and password. Remember that the password requirements will change depending on the security mode selected.
When finished, select “Done”.
Manage the WAP configuration settings to meet your Comcast Business WiFi needs. These settings are editable, once you log in to the device, via the Gateway > Connection > WiFi page.
- Private/Guest WiFi Network – Choose the wireless network mode that the Business Wireless Gateway will use to set up other basic features, including security mode and network password.
- MAC Filter Setting – Configure MAC address filtering for your wireless network separately for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks.
- Add WPS Client – Manually set up and connect WPS clients with the WPS PIN method and Push Button.
Sign-in to the Business Wireless Gateway
- Open a web browser and enter http://10.1.10.1. in the URL field, then press Enter.
- Enter the following username and password:
Password: highspeed or CantTouchThis
- Select Connection, then Wi-Fi on the left side of the page.
- Select EDIT next to either the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Frequency Band to access for each.